Friday, June 21, 2019

Recent Project: Udusic, Long in the Tooth




This session was a lot of fun- I've loved this band since they first got going and it was great to be asked to work with them. We did 4 covers for this release, and a few demos of new material that haven't had a formal release yet although I think one is available on their bandcamp page. We tracked the instruments in their practice space, and did vocals and mix at my place. Sara set up in the bathroom down the hall from the control room, which if nothing else was convenient. The liner notes in this tape are a fun read. Mastered by Will Killingsworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consensus Madness 7"

 Consensus Madness will be putting out two releases this year that I have been part of. First is this 7" on Iron Lung Records, which I ...