Keeping up with recent releases coming out of Secret Chamber: As described in a previous post we got together to record last fall with these guys, and now the songs are seeing the light of day. Vince Miller, now also of EXEDO, plays drums.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Consensus Madness 7"
Consensus Madness will be putting out two releases this year that I have been part of. First is this 7" on Iron Lung Records, which I ...
-
This tape is one of the first things I ever recorded for a band I wasn't in. Circa 2004 or 2005, I was working a student job in gra...
-
While on tour in 2018, I thought my delay pedal ( DOD Rubberneck ) was broken so I went to a local music store to see if there was an inexpe...
-
It's been a while since I posted anything here... COVID times were pretty fallow at the studio. Things are looking a little more lively...
No comments:
Post a Comment