Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Summer 2022 Updates

After the slump times of COVID, summer 2022 is looking more and more like normal for Secret Chamber Studio. 

Mix and mastering for the RIESGO LP is finally wrapped up, and the physical product will hopefully see the light of day this year.

I've recently done a recording for the new band CONSENSUS MADNESS featuring Bryan of PRIMITIVE TEETH, Sara of UDUSIC, Kevin of ENDLESS COLUMN, and Nick of DROID'S BLOOD - needless to say this one is going to be great and is already slated for a label release in the near future.

I'm partway through a new recording for PERMANENT RESIDUE at the time of writing.

I don't think I have posted that the recording I did for JAROCHICANOS back in 2019/20 did finally come out on vinyl. It was mastered by Carl Saff here in Chicago and sounds great.

I've decided to raise my rates a little bit this year. Not so much that I am going to be as expensive as a commercial studio, and still in line with the means of DIY bands. Reach out for specific info if you have questions.

I have some potential projects for fall in the pipeline, which I am excited to share when the time comes. I'll also be going into the studio with EXEDO later this year, and for once I will be leaving the recording to someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consensus Madness 7"

 Consensus Madness will be putting out two releases this year that I have been part of. First is this 7" on Iron Lung Records, which I ...